Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Discussion
Be extremely careful on where you use it. I never played a match vs other people but got banned for using it when I did 1vsComp. I last played it almost half a year ago and just got the ban today. So be aware of that
Thanks for all the great work you guys.
[Edited by PhazeDelta1, 10/7/2015 1:04:40 PM]
1) the game has migrated to a 64 bit .exe as well as a 32 bit .exe
2) the game scans itself for changes
3) the game crashes instantly using most hacking and debugging tools
4) the game reports almost instantly almost anything unusual going on with the game space. In fact we got a 72 hour suspension within 1 hour of working with it. We literally cannot even play the game now until Saturday.
with all of this said, Blizzard has upped the anti cheat and game protections as well as the ban/suspension hammer parameters on this title.
It's highly likely that to do a trainer for this game we would have to basically CRACK the game or destroy it's protections. Also, users would be much more highly at risk for suspension and bans. Unfortunately this may mean that you cannot use fun tools, mods, trainers, or things that enhance your single player or AI skirmish experience with this title any longer.
Feel free to relay all this and your disappointment to the blizzard forums, especially since OFFLINE SINGLE PLAYER MODE you cannot even do simple writes to memory or mod the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlock Research
• Unlimited Credits
+ 16 more options