Sword of the Stars: The Pit Cheats
- Fixed rare keyboard crash a couple players reported.
- Fixed (finally) bug: Burst-fire sometimes misfiring when poisoned/choked.
- Fixed bug: Level up sound playing when earning first experience in new game.
- Fixed attack animations holding last frame while shot travels to target.
- Fixed bug: Charge Hub infinite XP exploit.
- Fixed bug: Selection color in recipe list for crafting.
- Fixed bug: Enemies occupying the same square.
- Fixed visual issues with attack animations.
- Fixed bug: Interacting with devices while blind causing Outline to disappear.
- Fixed bug: Skill/Stat modifiers not showing descriptions when loading save game.
- Fixed bug: Extra ammo/items being discarded when picking up loot with full inventory.
Additions and changes:
- Enviromentally sealed armors now protect against gas attacks.
- Added notification if player equips a weapon they don't meet the requirements for.
- Added HUD toggle.
- Quantum Scan Helmet now reveals props.
- Adjusted monster variety on Floor 30 on Hard/Insane difficulty.
- Added dragging item onto another of the same size to swap positions in inventory.
- Added more info to SotsDex entries for weapons/armor/characters.
- Added moves remaining to HUD.
- Added grouping similar items when auto-sorting inventory.
- Added log entries in SotSDex for experience earned.
- Added context menu for shortcut items in Inventory.
- Auto-targeting will track last target.
- Skills now show stat contribution.
- Biomods/Keys grouped together in SotsDex, including post-identification.
- Energy Drink reduced speed increase from 2 to 1
- Changed recipe failure dialog colors. Green for success, yellow for valid but failed recipe, red for invalid recipe.
- New recipes and monsters.
But again take your time 0x90 & enjoy the weekend
ps: i may be a little but i can't stop playing this game.
The new patch makes the game too hard now... i guess i should start on easy
Yes i started a new game to see but no change...
The thing is your last trainer is for the 1.0.3 and this weekend they made an update maybe u didn't "upgrade" your version ?
Current trainer works fine. I'm aware that you're not the only one who can't use the trainer, but I can't update when it's working fine. I remember this game had different opcodes in the past. Last chance would be Teamviewer so I can take a look at it. But that is up to you.
I try again the last one.
Btw do u need the .exe or something to watch where is the problem ?
Oh my bad, i don't have this prog ( teamviewer ) if u can help me then tell me how it works.
Thx again for the fast reply.
[Edited by Kirikoulebeeboy, 4/9/2013 11:12:52 AM]
Well i just take a break for this crazy game to say 0x90 !
[Edited by Kirikoulebeeboy, 4/9/2013 4:20:28 PM]
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.