Tomb Raider Cheats
i hit f1 at main menu, go into in-game menu to add skill pts or salvage
and nothing happens. yes, i click out of map and then back in, but no dice
I'll assume you did get the "Trainer Activated" when you hit F1.
For salvage and skill points, and I think add experience also, those do not work until after you've killed the deer in the first wooded area. Somewhere around that portion of the game it will work, maybe after you've been back to that first campsite. I know the Add Salvage didn't work for me until I had actually collected some salvage.
You shouldn't really need any of these until you've gone through the bunker and find Sam and Mathias at the first real campsite. Just hold off on adding any trainer cheats until you wake up from that cut scene and you'll notice they all work as intended.
Also, be sure to 'Run As Administrator'. Often these trainers won't be able to patch memory locations, add hooks, etc, without it.
Trainer and game are the same version.
- Addressed an issue in ”Shipwreck Beach” where the mast on the wooden ship was occasionally missing depending on the player’s path.
- Fixed a gating issue in “Research Bunker” where the elevator would get stuck in an unintended state.
- Fixes for multiplayer connectivity
o An issue related to security certificates that stopped many users from connection to Square Enix servers was resolved.
o Improved messages when you are unable to connect with Square Enix servers.
- Improvements to voice-chat for multiplayer
o New Push-To-Talk feature, by default mapped to F1.
o New voice-chat volume option.
o Improved overall quality of voice-chat.
- Fixes for crashes on startup in specific situations when no audio output is available.
- Fixes for various reported crashes during both single-player and multi-player.
- Movies are showing up again when using SSAA.
- Cost of TressFX reduced, especially in combination with SSAA.
- TressFX memory usage reduced for AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround setups.
- TressFX simulation and graphical quality improvements.
- New Ultra-quality shadow mode for contact hardening shadows. This is not enabled by default in any quality profile, but can be enabled from the advanced settings.
- Improvements to fullscreen/windowed switching and multiple display handling.
- Various UI improvements.
For those wondering about the changes.
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.