Omerta: City of Gangsters Discussion
patience = reward
Thank you very much for your works team
- Start BOTH, editor AND game as admin (right click on executable and select 'run as admin'). This will solve about 50% of the crashes.
- the CURRENT editor has some coding mistakes. Some values will never shown (fixed in upcoming version) and some only after retrying (nearly fixed in upcoming version).
- To accept changes, click on a text box (select a value) and you'll see a green mark next the field appears. After clicking on this green mark/arrow changes are applied ingame.
Thanks for all those who are showing patience! I appreciate it a lot.
Many thanks and congratulations to the team.
You are always very reliable. Regards.
[Edited by Grimthecool, 2/1/2013 11:50:06 AM]
Since the trainer works for some of the values, and each stat starts with the same 3 hex values (though not the same 3 each time) you can fidn the correct hex values for each stat releativly quickly, even the oens hidden from the game like marksmanship etc.
managed to get all of squids stats to 500 using combo of CE and trainer, bit of faffing involved but least it works, plus im past the level where you rescue squids, it shouldnt cause problems, though i'll keep testing. I think the first mission became buggy, because it was a tutorial mission.
[Edited by Ashar, 2/1/2013 1:44:53 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem