+ Centralized organization of trainers in one place.
+ Easily identify what trainers have been updated.
+ Easily bind/delete custom keys for each trainer.
- "Web browser" is... Old. IE7? Really? REALLY? Old and very vulnerable.
- The only way to use the Trainer Manager to update a trainer is to go to that trainer's web page, manually download it, etc, etc.
- Logging into the site with the 'web browser' log me out in my normal browser, and vice-versa, making the web browser painful and nearly useless.
= Remove the 'web browser' entirely. Trying to update the features of it or make it more useful would really bloat the manager in size. It would be better to just chop it out entirely.
= Since the Trainer Manager communicates with the site to see what trainers you have and to authenticate, why not log into the trainer manager like you would your account (which would then see if you had an unlimited account or not (And please, for the love of god, use SSH!!!!)) and then have the trainer manager directly download the newest trainer.
ON TOPIC: I would have to agree with you about the browser. I find myself not even using the browser, and feel like there is something more useful that could be implemented instead.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem