Far Cry 3 Discussion
- Went into the church, got the mission start
- Put the C4 onto the fuel-truck
- went in time onto that watertower and waited for the convoy to be ambushed
- came down from the water tower and elminiated almost every of the pirate soldiers down there.
...and now it gets tricky.
During eliminations of the last couple of soldiers I stood behind the tank truck and spottet the "Hold E - interact" message. I pressed the "E" button until it came out on the bottom of the keyboard - nothing happened. Then the truck started driving away ("I'll follow him on foot"- WTF?!). Approximately 2-3 meters behind the firewall from the fuel truck I lost the tank truck every frakkin' time (= MISSION FAILED!).
The mission restarts: with me again on the water-tower and (almost half a mile away) the tank truck already underway!!!
Also hate to say this... Sounds like you may just have to start the mission over from scratch.
I would even get creative and try to shoot the driver of the truck before or as I move in to clear out the remaining baddies.
It's not a cargo truck is it? If it is maybe you are supposed to climb onboard when the interaction comes up?
Bet we need to find a faq or walkthrough to find out how to NOT fail the mission. And. No. I haven't gotten to play it yet. I am working on fixing that minor issue though..
There is another truck parked in a back road right beside the road with convoy on. You'll have to board this truck and drive after the convoy truck - I just didn't see that one and the "I'll follow him on foot" commentary from the main character fooled me completely...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem