Far Cry 3 Cheats
I am having the same issue. I cannot move it at all, no matter where I try to click and drag from. I cannot close the window, and the close button isn't visible. I've even downloaded it multiple times just to see if I had an issue in connection.
When I launch it, I get the "Click To Start" window. The the program itself starts, the trainer window is at the extreme top of my screen. The very top of the trainer is cut off, where the information reads "Cheat Happens" on very top.
When I hit F1 to activate it in game, my game immediately crashes. Activating in-game, at the main menu, or even in an inventory screen, the result is the same.
Not sure if the two problems (crashing and the window too high) are related. This is just what I am experiencing.
edit: I should also state that I am having issues with the v1.04 Jan 13th 0x90 trainer/editor, not the v1.04 Dec 20th Caliber trainer.
edit 2: this was right before the update from v1.04 to v1.05, so it's a moot point now.
[Edited by Ivielios, 3/4/2013 1:08:58 PM]
Anyone encountering trainer issue should wait for 1.05 trainer or editor.
As much as I appreciate the service CH provides to the gaming community, I am a paying member and I shouldn't have to endure issues like this in order to enjoy using the products provided by Cheat Happens.
Please fix this as soon as possible.
1) your snide remarks are uncalled for
2) the trainer isn't causing your problem.
3) the crashing is because of your video card. this has been documented all over the net.
4) you need to do a search but likely you will need to download MSI Afterburner and modify your Core Voltage (probably somewhate higher)
5) the ads DONT DO ANYTHING TO THE GAME AT ALL. that small window simply shows a webpage that puts up a random image. That window is all that remains of the trainer after Far Cry 3 crashes due to nvidia drivers and core voltage issues (or some other video card)
now i realize you probably WONT believe me, but if you do a search i will be vindicated. BTW, my video card does this also, and it does it for Battlefield 3 and some other highly intensive graphical games (without trainer even on).
you shouldn't have to 'endure' crashing due to VIDEO GAMES and DIRECTX/VIDEO CARD DRIVER issues.. but you are bashing the wrong people.
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.