IMPORTANT ------------------ You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer).
Options (Trainer) -------
Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Infinite Special Ability Numpad 3: Unlimited Ammo Numpad 4: Unlimited Grenades Numpad 5: Unlimited Money Numpad 6: Toggle Player Size State Numpad 7: Save Location Numpad 8: Teleport Numpad 9: Undo Teleport
Notes ------- - Infinite Health: Your visual health bar will stay the same until you get hit by an enemy.
- Special Ability: Even if the visuals tell you your abilit isn't ready, it is. You can directly use your special ability again.
- Unlimited Ammo: Shoot and your ammo will refill itself. If you shoot too fast it looks like your ammo is decreasing but don't worry, in this case
if it reached zero it will refill itself and you dont need to reload.
- Unlimited Grenades: Open your weapon select menu and close it to refill your amount of grenades.
- Unlimited Money: Press esc ingame to get back to menu, then press esc again to get back to the game and your money has increased.
- Toggle Player Size State: Press once and your current played character has increased size. Press it for the second time to decrease the player size and for
first of all i'd like to thank you for the trainer
and second of all i might have a stupid question: when i start the trainer i get a messagebox saying click to start program and a ok button when i click anywhere in the window nothing happens and when i press ok the trainer closes also leaving it as it is and going into the game and pressing "f1" does nothing