Assassin´s Creed III Discussion
The Ubi Digital version works like a charm now.
1) Its not the trainer...
2) If you are having the problem happening repeatedly uninstall uplay ONLY (control panel uninstall yadda yadda)
3) If you are using steam you then go to the game in your library and right click--> properties--> Local Files--> Verify Integrity ...
4) Once that is done relaunch the game and let uplay install sign in play game have fun send and send a quick shout out or thank you to Pwiz, Caliber and crew on the forums
If the problem is only occuring every once and a great while then simply start at step 3. Have fun! Pwiz, Caliber thanks for everything.
this is about the "ASSASSIN´S CREED III TRAINER/EDITOR (STEAM+UBI DIGITAL)" trainer
This great trainer doesnt work on my windows 8 + MS .net FW 4.5.. when I open it a windows comes up who says; clik to continu. when I click "ok" another windows popsup and ask me with what program I want to open the .tmp file..
I never had this problem before,. all trainers useally work perfect!
can anyone help me with this problem?
[Edited by ATHB, 11/23/2012 5:41:37 AM]
Here is the link to the details
When I close the trainer and relauch the game no error. I have run both as an admin, disabled AV, Turned off firewall. Where can I go to make sure I have 1.01?
[Edited by hatman34, 11/23/2012 8:08:30 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.