Game has NOT patched further, the issue is that there is about 400 different versions of the game out there and we will NOT be supporting them all. We now have *3* different versions of the same trainer. If none of them work then you will need to re-purchase the game from one of the sources we support. In the future, wait to see which versions of the game we support before buying the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris O'Rorke (firstname.lastname@example.org) Co-Founder: Cheat Happens.com
Thanks for the Assasins Three trainer. It works well until you need to "interact" with another character, and with the trainer on, you can't interact. ANy ideas why this is happening? Thanks
Numpad 5: Stealth Mode - use this for certain missions or when you have to spy or listen in on conversations without being detected. Basically the enemy will ignore you in most instances. If they have already been alerted before you turn this on, they will still pursue you. Make note that certain areas and picking up certain items or completing mission objectives using the 'E' key near targets may not work while this is ON. Turn it OFF if it appears that you cannot access something or the mission won't complete or you can't activate or pick up an item. Do not try to mount or dismount a horse while this is on or try to loot bodies as it won't work. Turn this off when not needed. This will make spy and stealth missions much easier. In most cases if you kill someone in this mode, the other enemies are not alerted.
Numpad 6: Ghost Mode - while this is activated, basically the game is in 'freeze' mode. Most enemies will stop attacking immediately. Also, you can kill them at will without being detected or causing suspicions. You can use this to complete Brawler Challenges and also to get from one place to another and avoid detection or to escape without pursuit and etc. The difference between this mode and Stealth mode is that the enemies are completely locked and will not do anything, including their normal actions. Also, likely interacting with most things such as looting and picking up items or entering buildings will be impossible while this is active. Turn it OFF if it appears that you cannot access something or the mission won't complete or you can't activate or pick up an item. Do not try to mount or dismount a horse while this is on or try to loot bodies as it won't work. Turn this off when not needed.
Thats really odd that there are so many different versions of this game. Almost as if they made a unique exe for each retailer. Too bad. If steam had deluxe edition for pre-order at $64.99, I would've gotten that in a heart beat instead buying directly from ubisoft.
Please, think about what you're saying before you start disrespecting people and posting crass statements like this! Look at the member number you have, over 1.5 million, do you think that you could support that many people and all the vagaries of their systems, setups, AV's, firewalls etc? I seriously doubt that you'd have the patience or the inclination to even consider what these guys do. I get astonished at the level of abuse and ingratitude that is posted on here because little Stanley forgot to turn off his AV program, or that Bob from the Ukraine ran a cracked .EXE from his mate and crashes his game. Get a life, these are games we're talking about, not something life-threatening or is likely to cause harm, CH happen to run a site that provides a great service that provides people with a means to get extra value and appreciation from a piece of software that they've paid a fair amount of money for, in most cases except for the numpties who think it's OK to go using hacked versions, so either **** off and leave them to it and go do your own thing with coding but please don't even think of trashing them, the vast majority of people here really appreciate their efforts and, without getting into a flame war or whatever it's called, cut them some slack stop with the slagging off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- What's life without beer?
hey, daax or whatever your name is, you are definitely going to be banned. i'd do it myself if i had the ability right now. calling my trainer 'loose pieces of trash' after hours and hours of work is a quick ticket to the exit for know-it-all blabber mouths like yourself. i think being 'lazy' isn't your only problem...
some facts before you spout off again on another site after being banned here later today
1) there are at least 3 versions of the game. retail, digital, and steam. apparently some of the foreign versions of the game may be ahead or behind with their versions. strike 1
2) some people have had problems with DLC and entering bonus codes, and in some cases this has caused steam and possibly other versions to not update to 1.01 strike 2
3) this site isn't 'assassin's creed trainers' only. we have literally thousands of trainers. preaching to us about when and what trainers to post or telling us that we don't know what we are doing after being in business 10+ years and thousands upon thousands of members downloading hundreds of thousands of our files/trainers. get a clue.. you don't have any idea how this site runs and how to deal with the massive amount of versions, trainers, patches, and etc. for single titles, much less the fact that we are working on many games at once. a game like assassin's creed 3 is being played by hundreds of thousands of people, so it's not some little title and alot of our members are wanting a trainer for it as soon as possible.. strike 3
4) this game takes alot of time to just freaking play it, much less work on it and create a working trainer for it. so 'quickly making a trainer' when you haven't played a massive portion of the game to see what is useful or not or what code might or might not work in multiple parts of the game isn't always possible. however, our members like to have a trainer available pretty quickly after the game drops. it is only by feedback that we can determine how many versions and such are out there and what we can or will support. useful feedback is always welcome, and helps us to support more game versions. feedback like yours simply causes the user to be banned. strike 4
5) lastly i think you are full of crap about creating your own trainers and such, and you are some sort of troll trying to come here and upset the apple cart. well feel free to go create your own site and support the multiple versions and patches and multitude of DLC and bonus content and various 'release versions' such as the deluxe and etc. versions mr badass know it all. you are going to need to anyways, since you aren't welcome here any longer.
6) the advice about waiting to see what trainer versions are supported is wise advice, especially if you are a paid member and the trainers are important to your experience with a game.
7) we OWN the steam version, and updated the trainer FOR STEAM.. now if your steam isn't updated to the 1.01 for VARIOUS reasons, then that isnt our fault. or your steam in guatemala isn't the same steam as USA, or your DLC hasn't unlocked 1.01 yet then don't blame us for issue discrepancies. several users have already reported it working on steam, and of course we tested it here on steam as well.
now take all your preaching and pontificating and 'demands' about what we need to do in the future and shove it.
there.. i did all that without having to use a 'spoiler'.