IMPORTANT ------------------ You need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You must install it only once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or select a value and press INSERT key (editor) to change it.
Options (Trainer) -------
Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Always Run (Optional Always Sprint For Horse) Numpad 3: Save Location Numpad 4: Teleport Numpad 5: Undo Teleport Numpad 6: Teleport To Waypoint Location Numpad 7: Teleport To Mission Objective Numpad 8: Refill Ammo(Optional Refill Arrows) Numpad 9: Refill Tools Numpad 0: Freeze World Around You Numpad /: Fly Mode Numpad *: Stealth Mode Numpad -: No Reload I: While Fly Mode is activated - Move Forward K: While Fly Mode is activated - Move Back J: While Fly Mode is activated - Move Left L: While Fly Mode is activated - Move Right O: While Fly Mode is activated - Move Up P: While Fly Mode is activated - Move Down Teleport Map: Boston
Options (Editor) ------- Edit: Player Size Edit: Money Edit: Ammo Edit: Smoke Bombs Edit: Arrows Edit: Rope Darts Edit: Poisen Darts Edit: Trap Mines Edit: Snares Edit: Baits Edit: Player X Coord Edit: Player Y Coord Edit: Player Z Coord Toggle: Auto Refill Ammo Toggle: Camera Hack (Zoom In, Zoom Out, Increase Camera Height) Toggle: Always Run affects (Human / Horse) Lots of feature customizations!
Notes ------- - General: CHOOSE AC3 VERSION FIRST! Select either Ubisoft Digital or Steam on the trainer.
- Teleport Map: Open map on the editor by pressing the button at editor tab. Click everywhere on the map, a dot appears. Right click on the dot and click on teleport. This is an experimental feature and youll teleported closely to the location youve choosen only. Currently it works for Boston only. More cities will follow based on the amount of requests.
- Infinite Health: Prevents you from taken damage. However if you fall too far youll die.
- Always Run: No need to hold right mouse button anymore. Toogle this option on and you will run all the time. To deactivate press this option again.
- Edit Money: Edit money and gamble, buy something or get money legally before it takes effect. You need at least 1 dollar.
- Edit Player Size: Decrease player size by changing value to 0,5 for example. Dont use DOTS!
- Teleport To Waypoint: Open map by pressing TAB key ingame. Set a NEW waypoint. Close map and press hotkey. The game doesnt store the height coordinate of the location you choose. In case youre stucking somewhere change the height in the editor. I also recommend to save your location before using this to restore if necessary. If you stuck inside of an object, edit player coords on the editor to fix it manually.
- Teleport To Mission: Press this hotkey to teleport to your current mission objective. If the mission holds more than one objective it will be randomly choosen. BE CAREFUL with this feature. Save your location before using it. If you stuck inside of an object, edit player coords on the editor to fix it manually.
- Edit/Refill Ammo/Tools Doesnt work if it isnt unlocked. Means if youre early at the beginning and never had any weapon before, it wont work. Refill tools will refill the following tools: Smoke Bombs, Rope Darts, Poisen Darts, Trap Mines, Snares and Baits.
- Freeze World Around You: All characters and most objects will be frozen at their current place, except yourself. This might cause visual glitches but should be harmless. Please be careful with this option if you really need it for a mission.
- Fly Mode: Activate this option and your position is locked. Use hotkeys to move around or through objects. Warning, save your location first so you can restore it if necessary. There is a high chance the player will stuck or die somewhere when using this feature.
- Stealth Mode: Does not work when youre already hunted by the templars. It takes a while to load the address, so you can not use it immediatly after activating the trainer. If the trainer hooked the address, youll hear a sound when pressing hotkey that its activated.
- No Reload: Does not affect ship weapons.
- Auto Refill Ammo: Refills your ammo automatically if its empty.
- Feature Customizer: Some combinations will trigger the sound (de)activated twice. This can not be avoid.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. A file will be created inside of the trainer/editor directory. If this file is missing or damaged the standard hotkey setup will be loaded.