4 days 1 hr to go! for Steam ver. - Cheat Happens Call of Duty: Black Ops II Message Board (Page 1)
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
Cheat Happens Game Cheats and Wallpapers
 
     TRAINERS       REQUESTS       GAME REVIEWS       GAME WALLPAPERS       BOARDS
-OR-
  SAVE 25% ON A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP WITH PROMO CODE "CHULIFEPROMO25" -- LAST CHANCE! [ close ] 
 
     
  MESSAGE BOARD LINKS:   SIGNUP    |    BOARDS HOME    |   MY FAVORITE BOARDS    |   NEWEST POSTS    |   MY THREADS  
 
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II MESSAGE BOARD
PC GAMES   .  ALSO ON: PS3X360Wii U
 
   
SEARCH BOARDS:  
SEARCH THIS BOARD ONLY  
SEARCH HEADERS ONLY  
 
           
   Page 1 of 1     First Page     Previous Page     Next Page     Last Page  New Topic New Topic    New Poll New Poll    Post Reply Post Reply    Help Help   
 
 MESSAGE BOARDS >> TITLE SPECIFIC BOARDS > CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II
 4 days 1 hr to go! for Steam ver.  
 
 
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to thegrube
ELITE
thegrube
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

United States 
User #: 300843
Posts: 1071 
Joined: Sep 25, 2007   
Last visit: Sep 30, 2014
Posted: Nov 09, 2012 11:57:02 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

There has been some very disappointing game releases lately,lets hope CODBO2 is an uplifting experience!

[Edited by thegrube, 11/9/2012 11:57:25 AM]

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.

Send a PM to nuni233
SAGE
nuni233
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Israel 
User #: 870109
Posts: 15 
Joined: Dec 06, 2009   
Last visit: Sep 30, 2014
Posted: Nov 10, 2012 10:33:03 AM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

I just hope that cheats well be available for zombies two

because that cheats for the single-player are just not worth so if you guys see this Mack a trainer with zombie cheats for all the noobs out there pleas OK thanks.


B.T.W - bay the way i am not a noobe i just need the cheats for the new graphics and weapons so that i cold be able to play zombies with out being a noobe any ways to practice zombie kilning.

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.

Send a PM to molivos
ELITE
molivos
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Greece 
User #: 176550
Posts: 57 
Joined: Nov 05, 2006   
Last visit: Sep 30, 2014
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 3:28:16 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

The game is out ... We are waiting...
Thanks in advance
Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.

Send a PM to thegrube
ELITE
thegrube
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

United States 
User #: 300843
Posts: 1071 
Joined: Sep 25, 2007   
Last visit: Sep 30, 2014
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 3:31:25 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

 quote:
 originally posted by molivos:

The game is out ... We are waiting...
Thanks in advance

The Best Buy preorders get to play it at 9pm tonight,I bought my peorder from Steam so I'll have to wait until tomorrow, bummer!

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.

Send a PM to joca
ELDER
joca
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Brazil 
User #: 12552
Posts: 45 
Joined: Nov 12, 2004   
Last visit: Jun 29, 2014
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 7:56:37 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

(No spoilers, just my review)
Well, in my opinion this "game" is far from good.

It is more a movie than anything else. I "played" for three hours and feels like I only touched the keyboard a couple of times; its like very action is interrupted by 10 minutes of bla, bla, bla...

Then the action is 99% scripted (press button X, Y, Z...) and for the remaining 1% it feels like a basic shoot house. You have no freedom at all to do the mission the way you want, you are probably better off watching someone else play it for you.

And the graphics are nothing new, some glitches. Medal of Honor, BF3 and Ghost Recon are far better.

Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.

Send a PM to greenarrow2k6
SAGE
greenarrow2k6
  send PM
  view profile
  add to friends

Singapore 
User #: 302398
Posts: 630 
Joined: Sep 28, 2007   
Last visit: Sep 30, 2014
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 8:12:20 PM - Report post  (0)  (0)       Post Reply  post reply  

Just finished downloading the game. Going to give this a try and also, hoping to see a trainer soon.
All times are (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Current time is 10:58:13 AM
Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops II Message Board 3485 users online.   3291 guests / 194 members.
 
     
 
 
Trainer Troubleshooting Guide        Cheat Terms and Tutorials        Anti-Virus Notifications        Site Help / FAQ        Submit Cheats        Our Friends and Affiliates        About Us
      Copyright © 2001 - 2014  webworks, LLC  All Rights Reserved    -   DISCLAIMER    -   PRIVACY POLICY    -   TERMS OF SERVICE