XCOM: Enemy Unknown Cheats
1. Save Game and Exit to Desktop
2. Restart game and Trainer (Press F1)
3. Go to Engineering and buy something I did 5 medpacks
4. Do not close the buy/build tab
5. Press 9 to add money, you won't see it increment yet
6. Exit the tab and you should see additional money
7. You can go back in and add more at this point.
8. Save and move on with the game
- Unlimited Resources:
From base go to 'Situation Room' and visit the gray market. Press 'Activate' button on the trainer. Now sell your resource by 1 and it will be increased. Do this for all of your resources and press 'Deactivate' button once you're finished.
Basically, do everything up until you sell a resource. Then take it back and your money will jump massively. Do this for a few items and complete transaction. I then saved the game and restarted. Happy days
- Start game and visit your base
- Start editor and activate it
- Visit gray market
- Press 'Unlimited resource' button
- Sell one of your resource by 1
- Do this for all of them if you want, but keep it mind that you shouldn't sell them all at once or/and sell more than 1 of each resource.
- If you're done, save game and exit to desktop
- Start game again and load savegame, profit.
I've skipped all other projects to sort out all XCOM editor issues as i'm really disappointed of myself to deliver such half-working peace. So long you could either use the method above or cheat engine, or wait for me updating my editor.
[Edited by morgoth666999, 8/6/2013 8:57:46 AM]