XCOM: Enemy Unknown Discussion
My first time posting something, I need to know how to obtain unlimit resources using the editor. I try like the .txt says but nothing. I enter in grey market, activate the unlimit resource, sell 1 resource and didnt do anything, when i sold the value back to previous number, i try selling, exit without sell. Also i notice when i select 1 and press the buton to regain the warehouse put " - " and the item to sell in 999.
Thx so much for help.
Sorry, it's late and my english isn't perfect but your steps are wrong, partly.
1. Visit gray market
2. Activate unlimited resource
3. Sell 1 resource only (click on the button at the bottom to accept your actions, can't remember how it's labeled)
4. The resource you sold 1 unit from should be increased.
5. Repeat step 3-4 with all the resources you would like to have
6. Deactivate option BEFORE leaving the gray market.
If you don't deactivate the option or if you're trying to sell more than 1 resources, it has affect on other parts of the game, like researches.
//edit: Oh and if that doesn't help you out, save your game when your resources have increased and exit game completely. I'm really sure i fixed the issue with disabling the function, but give it a try.
[Edited by 0x90, 12/10/2012 12:50:55 PM]
I've cleared cache, deleted the editor, re downloaded the latest editor twice today. yet about 1 minute after I have successfully edited a soldier, the game just closes. Re starting the game with the editor still running allows the game to run but no editing is possible in either the headquarters or on missions.
Steam is always running so I presume it has given me the latest patch.
I have the vague suspicion that I am screwing up somehow but my ignorance is so profound as to be funny. Also, I have never used the unlimited resources tingie and don't intend to. Thanks for any advice.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem