System Shock 2 Discussion
The unofficial 2.4 patch here:
just follow the release notes.txt included in the zip
Also the next links comes in handy.
1. System Shock 2 Rebirth
This mod increases the poly count of the models and improves their texturing. Suddenly people look like people!
2. The Shock Texture Upgrade Project
Or SHTUP for short. This mod improves the textures of many in-game surfaces. Now you can actually read the monitors!
3. DeepFriedBeer's Sound Upgrade for System Shock 2
This mod replaces many sounds in the game (including all the weapon sounds) with higher-quality, more realistic versions.
In order to manager your mods I highly recommend the System Shock 2 Mod Manager.
Also this site comes in handy especially the shocked toolkit
Because in it is a tool called objtree, which lets you MOD, edit shock2.gam
Tested the whole stuff mentioned above on windows 7 64 bits
IN 1920x1080 16:9 resolution, and it works flawless
[Edited by jackbig, 10/5/2012 1:27:14 PM]
[Edited by jackbig, 5/11/2013 7:22:19 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem