Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Discussion
Otherwise I really like it.
Hey, How about some support for us that Buy Retail.
This is about choice Other than Steam.
What with all the Recent on line Accounts getting hacked, Ect.
I prefer to Go Retail, and not take that chance.
Also most of your Trainers have been BOTH Steam and Retail.
Please Consider US as being just as Relevant,
as the Steam Users.
Thank You for your Kind Consideration in this Regard.
[Edited by PWizard, 10/24/2012 8:31:54 PM]
[Edited by ThaiStick, 10/30/2012 11:23:09 PM]
Patch 1.03 got released.
SAVE GAME COMPATIBILITY:
Save Games created in versions 1.1.0026 and older are not compatible. The game will notify you if the Save file was created in an incompatible version.
Patch 1.03 Changelog
- Fixed startup shader cache problem (thanks to Species1571)
- Fixed walrus hook bug (Drop sometime caused walrus to capsize)
- Fixed incorrect cutscene playback after completing Thermopylae mission
- Fixed current objectives and waypoints on the Outpost in Gaea Mission campaign
- Strategy Game now ends after capturing all islands and destroying enemy carrier
- Enemy carrier no longer "disappears" after capturing all islands in Strategy game
- Enemy carrier now replenishes units it abandoned on the island during retreat
- Enemy units are no longer present on neutral and friendly islands
- Fixed crash in Gaea Mission on Taksaven
- Fixed Achievements Face Off, Titanic, Revenge Is Sweet.
- Fixed Stockpile is now correctly selected upon start of Strategy Campaign with only 1 starting island
- NEW - Island info now displays icons with relative production and mining "power" of selected island
- Fixed crash on application start on some machines ("Cannot load materials file materials/materials.h" bug)
- Fixed crash in Strategy campaign (Production Advisor)
- Enemy carrier/strategic AI improvements:
- production logic improved
- improved "Choose next island to attack" logic
- improved barque handling
- improved carrier repairs
- Removed panning while zooming in/out in strategy map.
- Added shortcut in Vulcan mission (1st mission of GAEA Mission)
- Ratio slider in strategy game is split into two parts - APA ISLANDS COUNT and UEC ISLANDS COUNT.
- Removed tutorial notice dialog in strategy campaign.
- ID numbers of enemy carrier units are no longer displayed on the map.
- Enemy carrier will not run away when the player arrives to defend his island
- Enemy carrier units are undocking properly
- The stockpile relocation time now depends on the distance between islands
- Arrow keys are now bindable in Controls options
- HMHD missile will be transferred from stockpile onto carrier correctly.
- "V" key will stop the carrier but not instantly.
- Island stop blinking exactly when the enemy stops the attack on the island.
- Fixed random crash after any carrier destruction.
- Cutscene with Aurora will be played only once.
- Marshes upgrade can be found every time.
- Coolant container will not disappear after island is captured.
- Removed tutorial hints on Arachnid when recapturing island from APA in chapter 3.
- Cutscene of sinking enemy carrier will always be played when the enemy carrier is destroyed
- Fixed pathfinder island data
And it seems the Steam version will continue to be separate after all.
" This patch is intended for all released versions except Steam. (The Steam version is updated automatically through the Steam client application) "
Crash screnshot: Link
Running Win 7 64, UAC off, running the steam version of the game. AV has set the trainer as an exception (and this worked fine for the earlier version).
After that, it says carrier command has stopped working:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: carrier.exe
Application Version: 22.214.171.124
Application Timestamp: 50bc8073
Fault Module Name: enforce3_ltcg.dll
Fault Module Version: 126.96.36.199
Fault Module Timestamp: 50bc7fec
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000b3401
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 5129
Additional Information 1: 0b75
Additional Information 2: 0b75568a0e6063f8cf7482f4e14934ab
Additional Information 3: e056
Additional Information 4: e056cf243b443bef8e9929a2ea41d91c
[Edited by holmium, 12/7/2012 7:36:06 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.