In order to give our Unlimited members as many options as possible including more granular control over certain values in the game, we enlisted the help of author 0x90 and had him create an EDITOR for the game. We hope you guys like it as we may do more of these for certain games.
Here's the options in the editor:
IMPORTANT ------------------ You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Options (Editor) ------- Edit/Lock/Unlock: Health Edit/Lock/Unlock:: Mana Edit: Bonus Health Edit: Bonus Mana Edit: EXP Edit: Fame Edit: Fame Status (by drop down menu) Edit: Strength Edit: Dexterity Edit: Focus Edit: Vitality Edit: Stats Points Edit: Skillpoints Edit: Gold Edit: Player Size Edit: Player Speed Edit: Face (All 5 Styles) Edit: Hair (All 5 Styles) Edit: Hair Color (All 6 Styles) Edit: Pet Appearance (All Pet's and Styles) Edit: All Ingame Statistics Edit: Time Played Statistic Edit/Lock/Unlock:: Petís Health Edit/Lock/Unlock:: Petís Mana Edit: Petís Armor Edit: Pet's Ice Armor Edit: Pet's Poisen Armor Edit: Pet's Eletric Armor Edit: Petís Bonus Health Edit: Game Difficult Toogle: Auto Regeneration for Charge Bar Toogle: Zoom Control Toogle: Fill Up Quickslot Items by X Toogle: Reset All (Learned) Skills Toogle: Replenish Fishing Holes Toogle: Endless Enchant Enhanced Teleporter
Notes ------- - Editor: Double click on a value to change it. Other things are pretty self explained.
- Lock/Unlock: Press lock button above a feature to lock the current value (button with lock icon). Please note that this will not replace
a trainer function. For example if you lock health but the damage input you take is too high/fast for a short time, you may die.
- Enhanced Teleporter: Save all locations by yourself with a name you decide and easily teleport to them, supports nearly endless locations. Saved
locations can be export/import and shared with other users.
- Edit Appearance (Face/Hair/Pet) After change restart game or save & load. Warning: DO NOT try to change your pet to another pet. Only change depending
- Edit Difficulty You need to fight against creeps first until the current difficult is loaded.
- Autoreg Charge Bar: Your charge bar will auto regenerate itself! Very nice for still having a competition.
- Fill Up Quickbar Items: Enter number you want the items to be set and press button.
- Changing Player Size: Each button has 3 stages (except reset button of course). I decided to leave you a choice of customization on this.
- Zoom Out: This feature allows you to zoom out with your camera, nice in combination of increased player size!"
Troubleshooting ------------------ - Make sure you have the right version - Press F1 key to activate the trainer. You'll hear a "trainer activated" sound. - Disable your AV (Antivirus), download the trainer again and add an exception to the trainer executable. - Make sure you have bought the game from a distribution the trainer supports
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 10/23/2012 7:18:39 PM]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris O'Rorke (email@example.com) Co-Founder: Cheat Happens.com
I am sorry for the stupid nature of this question but, HOW DOES THIS WORK? Start editor then start game? The editor sees the game as running but no values can be changed. I have re-downloaded the trainer and disabled the AV software. and ran the trainer in Admin. and ideas? the trainer didn't really come with a help file. Thanks!
I'll keep an eye on this thread for sure and provide help if possible. The easiest and fastest way would be by sending my an email. However in order to get this editor working, you need to start the editor, start the game and press INSERT key to activate the editor. You'll hear an sound if it was successfully.
Now you can change all values. If you still need help let me know and im pleased to give you all the support you need.
//edit: NP Ninja Hope you enjoy and let me know if you still have any questions left.