Borderlands 2 Discussion
But some attacks bypass shields and do HP damage.
Second, a new update *just* went live. I don't know whether or not it affects the trainer/editor, but my guess is that it will just like every other update.
No rush, you guys work fast, just wanted to give the heads up!
It's another of those little mini-updates.
– Prevents data instability when launched with unsupported commands.
(Wouldn't a unsupported command be ignored?)
EDIT: Wonder if it does something else too, patch again changed a few other core files of the game instead of just the game exe and game launcher so maybe there's something else.
[Edited by LordJB, 10/17/2012 11:49:25 AM]
Whatever changes it made, it certainly didn't improve the new pink weapons. They still suck compared to most blue and purple weapons.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Health
+ 16 more options