Game is not released yet as a whole game, they deliver a beta though, which you get when you order the game on steam, which includes only multiplayer maps , pvp, which you also can play against the AI.
I played the beta , and it plays very well , no crashes, no weird AI behaviour , and all and all it resembles Starcraft in some ways
I am looking forward to what the single player, story and game play will be.
As for a trainer for this i am not sure, since its also a multiplayer, but thats up to pwiz and caliber of course , what they can come up with
some info i took from the game website
Tryst is an RTS set during the turn of a new century - 2900 AD. Tryst achieves its quick, action based gameplay through a clever system of upgrades, unique to our two distinct races. Here are some of the features we bring to the table –
1. Unique Character Abilities and Upgrades – Almost all our battle units come with special abilities of their own. Its upto the player to choose what they want and how they want to match the powers of one with that of another.
2. Multiplayer – Up to 8 player free for all maps that always promise to keep people reinventing new strategies to outdo their opponents.
3. Environmental Hazards – Maps are filled with dangers that can both hinder a player or help him set up the perfect ambush against an enemy.
4. Keep on Going – You don’t have to worry about players who go offline or have to leave in the middle of a game. They’ll be replaced with competent AI immediately.
5. Unigine Graphics Engine – State-of-the-art visuals powered by the UNIGINE engine.
Game release: on steam
Available: 14 September 2012
Well.. game is released, i am playing the campaign and so far it rocks
[Edited by jackbig, 9/14/2012 1:02:36 PM]
All times are (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). Current time is 8:39:40 AM