The Amazing Spider-Man Discussion
Same here I'll stick to CH and stay virus free.I picked up 4 different viruses from GCW one I had to delete a startup registry which caused me to have to reload my whole PC from a backup.The moderators at GCW say they are Virus free but the don't take any responsibility for their advertisers.They say just use a good malware program to remove them.None of the most popular Malware programs could detect the one I had to delete the registry file to get rid of.This kind of **** poor attitude for their members has made me a perminent non user!
[Edited by thegrube, 8/21/2012 11:55:10 AM]
Also the fact that I found out that the crimes in the city dont respawn once you complete them, the replay value is low...Its still a great game and spidey simulator game....but not worth getting it for pc just for a trainer....Hope this helps others like me..
1. Game is great, awesome spider-man simulator
2. low replay value due non re-spawning city crimes
3. You can upgrade all abilities by repeating the early game mission, SO-1 bot mission (the giant robot, and gain 2000 xp per kill!!! )
4. Bullet time mode without trainer via Web-Rush Mode has NO COOLDOWN, and lasts for a LONG time, especially when you upgrade it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Character Upgrade Points
• Tech Upgrade Points