Prototype 2 Discussion
A possible fix for anyone getting stuck in the Operation Flytrap mission.
1. Alt-Tab out of the game
2. Open task manager
3. Find Prototype2.exe
4. Right click and select Set Affinity
5. Uncheck all boxes and then check ONLY one. (I used CPU 0)
6. Go back into the game and restart the mission.
EDIT: Sorry tried only core 0. Trying 1 also.
[Edited by tostrand, 7/30/2012 10:32:28 AM]
EDIT2: restart mission not tried. Trying.
[Edited by tostrand, 7/30/2012 10:33:42 AM]
EDIT3: cant go forward, tried every combination as suggested...
[Edited by tostrand, 7/30/2012 10:43:10 AM]
lucky another user put a save game on sendspace just after completing this mission
maybe try that 1 out
when you need to kill that blackwatch guy game pauzes and tells which keys to press to kill that guy , also after that guy is killed some other guards turn up, which you also need to kill, after that this crappy mission is done.
so the save game puts you after this all is done.
If you have Nvidia install the latest official update (301.42)
If you have the latest Beta update then you must go back to 301.42.
Now the game is running perfect
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem