1. Water (at least 5L)
2. A lot of chlorine tablets (for silted water there are methods to get it clean)
3. A survival blanket, thermal jumper and socks.
4. A number of lighters.
5. First aid kit (with anti-venom, for obvious reasons)
6. Pocket knife.
7. A gun (and ammo, primarily for hunting(no, this isn't on the cyclone survival kit list))
8. As much non-perishable food as I can carry without too much trouble.
9. Sleeping bag.
10. A tent, or a tarp.
Well i like the can opener,i can't see that anyone needs BOG paper lol, what if there is no trees for leaves or sea? for me it would not be the first time i have got my hands dirty. Holy C-rap Robin,yeah i know Batman it stinks.
A lot of bottles of water
Flashlight with extra batteries
Energy bars and other non-perishable foods probably no cans maybe just a lot of Cliff bars
First aid kit
Tent and blanket, maybe a pillow if I can fit it
Change of clothes, a couple of outfits with plenty of boxers and socks along with other clothes appropriate for the weather
Lots of packages of matches and/or lighters
Gun and ammo and maybe tools to clean the gun
Books and maps
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem