Mass Effect 3 Cheats
It took me a while to find a fix for this, "SqurlGoneWild" at the BioWare Forum Link created a program that patches glitched saves, allowing you to complete Aria's mission arc without having to miss any storyline!
I tried it myself and had no problems completing the mission. Although I would suggest backing up any saves before you modify them!
Hopefully this helps anyone that has had this problem.
Save Fixer: Link
***If you want to fix the game manually, SubaruH figured out here
Link than you can:
1. Get a hex editor (I used XVI32) and a Mass Effect checksum calculator (www.mediafire.com/?wmkztjwjimt)
2. Open the latest save in the hex editor and search around for the hex number "00 00 00 D0 00 00 00 00" (mine was at around 0xBAFF) (if anyone knows how to calculate this better, please speak up)
3. Add 0x368 to the address of the D0
4. Around that new address there should be something like 11 89 01 00
5. Change the 89 to 09
7. Open the file in the Mass Effect checksum tool
8. If the checksum it generates has 8 'f's in front of it, remove them
9. Change the endianess of the bytes of your checksum(if on PC...xbox users don't need to, but have to go through the process of exporting their save from the xbox ). If your checksum is AABBCCDD it will become DDCCBBAA. 12345678 becomes 78563412. Et cetera.
10. Modify the last four bytes in the save file to match the checksum
12. Load the modified file in ME3
13. Pray to the Goddess
14. Enjoy your fixed game. The quest should complete after talking to Sayn and going to the exit. If not, reload and try again."
However, I suggest using the program that will do the hex editing for you since it's not only easier but less likely to screw up your save.
As far as I know there's no patch for it yet.
However this program will adjust your save file, resetting the mission to the point Spoiler:
Note that I accomplished two other missions outside the citadel before I went back t the Citadel.
Please help me! Thanks.
Do I stand wrong? Is this person Sayn? If yes, do I have to face him from the front or from the side or from the back?
Edit: I did it manually by changing the line 10 89 01 00 to 10 09 01 00. It works now. Thanks.
[Edited by Franky-Boy, 8/17/2012 5:40:29 AM]
Does anyone know how to use it for this quest?
• Unlimited Health
• Squad Health
+ 18 more options