Torchlight II Cheats
2. Obviously Torchlight 2 is billion times better than Diablo III, DUH! Just look at the contents and fluid open modable game they have made. Worth more than 20 bucks but see quanity over quality? -Blizzard and Jay Wilson should take a lesson from this-
2. How about we just enjoy both games for what they are. I have played both and each is a good game. There are plenty of bad games out there without gamers adding to the list simply because they don't agree with changes.
1. We are not blaming specifically Jay Wilson here. We are blaming the gaming industry for what it is. Many game journalists along w/ gametrailer and gamespot people WRITE and TALK about it. Reason being, we, as gamers, want good games.
We don't want games that are designed to raise hype and then give something that disappoints (specially if the game is made in the span of 8+ year XD). ALSO if it was personal business, Jay Wilson wouldn't have gone to forum and personally tell the gamers that he is apologizing to the gamers AND Brevik.
2. It is not about one person, it is about the whole company. You should look into the journals on current gaming issues. You said as a gamer we should enjoy for what they are.
Well try that w/ constant-online requirement, or broken low quality game from a rich company like Blizzard. Saw that rage about Mass Effect 3 ending? It may not be much but the main founders of Bioware just quit their job. See the trend?
Who will make good games if they leave? Who will make better games for the gamers for the years to come?
Mindlessly enjoying game for "what they are" is like mindlessly voting politicians who are screwing us over. Anyway, before we are going off topic, I'll stop here. Hope you understand what I meant. PEACE.
1. I agree.
2. I disagree . How can you make a game for the masses and not expect the masses opinion to matter? If they do not like the changes they should complain about them to get the fix's they need.
It is true they are both different games, but only because two different companies made them. Other than that they are close clones and Torchlight 2 is the better of the two of them.
1. D3 inst a bad game, pls dont came here say "d3 su#@!" when u have most likely played for +300h. Get real! That is a lot, 300h is about 10% of some graduation programs. for $60, that is $0,2 per hour of entertainment
2. D3 isnt a mmo, it not supose to play like one. Rare itens have always be better than legendary itens on the diablo series. So when people complain about that just show they have no background to compare D3 with D2.
3. Yes they made mistakes, the skill sistemy for 1 since now u dont lvl more than 1 champ per class, if u did, may i ask what for? But there again, it gave people with less time the oportunite to see most of the skills in use, since now u dont have to lvl a new champ to see THAT last skill on the tree. (Think about, all the die hard fans of the Diablo series are today 10 years older than when they played D2, so is safe to say now they have a job/family/dog/life. lol)
4. On the subject D3 x Torchlight2, so far, only played 6 hours of TL2, looks preaty good, both are fun games to play and i only hope the community on TL2 is more human like than D3 (thanks god no real cash AH)
Not aggravating like Diablo III. Diablo III, the player essentially had to buy their way to the top of Inferno Act IV vs. Diablo.
It's a shame, because, if it was not so aggravating killing he monsters and daemons, dying in the game becoming more cliché than I and II, overpriced AH, lack of effective gear, skill diversity, and, of course, the always-on DRM, Diablo III would have been kickass.
my 2 cents..
So the mark should be make money? Or please customers that will make you more money in the long run. It seems to me that Blizzard is making a bad name for themselves.