Legend of Grimrock Discussion
I like the idea behind this game. Every other dungeon crawler always has pretty much the same story. "Heroes hired by ruler must go through dungeon to get item/kill evil to save world". I know dungeon crawlers aren't here for their story but the reasoning behind you being in this dungeon is pretty different. If they ever wanted to expand on this game in to the map world they could make a pretty original game out of it.
It's currently available as part of the humble indie bundle 7 if you pay more then the average.
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 10:30:28 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Edit the skill points of player 1-4 Requires the NET Framework v35 or above Readme includes free download location for framework files Make sure you right click and Run as Admin on this file Works with v137 GOG+STEAM