Shogun 2: Total War - Fall of the Samurai Discussion
these are the cardinal rules
1) if you turn an option ON, when you are done using it, turn it OFF
2) don’t leave options ON and then go poking around in other menus and icons/ units that don’t pertain to that option. turn it OFF
3) use numpad / to deactivate ALL options before entering battles, ending turns, etc.
4) after new turn has started OR if options don’t appear to be working any more, likely you need to press numpad / to reactivate the trainer
Here is a video demonstrating the options working fine with no crashes when following the above rules.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.