Mass Effect 3 Discussion
If you do import, you'll get to keep all those nice people alive.
basically the gameplay will flow like me2
in the options menu you can choose whether you want
conversational choices to be made for you
there is no; story,combat ect. modes
I played ME3 up to tuchanka(?) with the default start. It decided that i had saved collector base and that Wrex died on Virmire (in ME1), so as monkey007 said basically it assumes you chose the worst possibilities. So after raging and spluttering at the pc for a few minutes i reinstalled ME2 to make sure that my ME2 careers were ready for import, they weren't and i had about 8hrs of dlc's to do. But it was worth it.
- Rewrite OR Destroy the Geth heretics
- Save or Destroy Maelon's Data on the Genophage
- Destroy or Leave the Collector Base to Cerberus
- Suicide Mission - If a character didn't survive the final suicide mission in Mass Effect 2, he or she will not appear in Mass Effect 3. Garrus Vakarian and Tali'Zorah vas Normandy will be available as squad members if they survive. If Jack, Jacob Taylor, Kasumi Goto, Legion, Mordin Solus, Miranda Lawson, Samara, Thane Krios, and Zaeed Massani survived, they will appear in small cameos.
- Romances - The Romanceable Characters Garrus Vakarian and Tali'Zorah vas Neema from Mass Effect 2 are Squad Members in Mass Effect 3. Other Romanceable Characters in Mass Effect 2 (Miranda Lawson, Jack, Jacob Taylor, Thane Krios, Kelly Chambers, Samara, Morinth) will appear in cameos in Mass Effect 3 with altered dialogue if you romanced them in Mass Effect 2.
[Edited by theVIP, 3/21/2012 11:33:09 PM]
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST!
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 3/22/2012 4:31:29 AM]
Well that is not a very kind thing to say to people who were courteously trying to help you, regardless of whether or not they missed what you intended to ask due to the inquiry not being as well worded as it could've been.
Under the Gameplay section in the options menu is Difficulty, you can change that to Narrative to make the combat trivial, under the Narrative section itself you can set Full Decisions for RPG/Story (if you're playing on Narrative difficulty), or No Decisions for Action.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
• Squad Health
+ 18 more options