Mass Effect 3 Discussion
Any fix on the horizon?
Quoted from Caliber:
For those who say that their Level Up Progress Points go away AND their powers reset after saves or moving to new locations, the game seems to do an internal 'check' of itself if you are a lower level than your points distributed say you should be. To correct this,
1) you will need to make yourself a very HIGH level (perhaps level 50, 60, or maybe even 100)
2) distribute your points or auto-upgrade and it will fill all the bars
3) save the game immediately
4) reload and you will see that they 'stick'
5) if you level back to a lower level, the game will readjust your points and may take back some of your powers or reset them all.
I tested this and it works.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
• Squad Health
+ 18 more options