why is it necessary to over-complicate the trainer options by having to select a team member first? why not assign the function like it is in the ME2 trainer? (function 6 - adding talent points for everyone in your current squad). because that's a lot of damn keys taken up.
also the trainer help file has a mistake that can confuse people, where it says "Next decide what you want to affect on that unit by pressing the correct key (Numpad 0 or Numpad *)".
that's supposed to be / (the Level key), not * (the Cooldowns key)
[Edited by Greatest_Day, 4/9/2012 6:52:59 AM]
1) this game isn't the same code as me2. the values are NOT stored and accessed 'simply' like you want them to be. nobody else's trainer does it that way either. 2) i didn't want to have to have 100 keys 3) i thought we had fixed those instructions in a later trainer 4) don't use the trainer if it's too 'complicated'
1) yeah I thought so......too late though
2) thankfully ME3 doesn't use that many bindings itself like other games do
3) copied/pasted that phrase from the March 8th trainer, so evidently not
4) I wouldn't say that to paying members if I were you
and the God mode doesn't quite work like it does in every other game. Shepard still dies from enemy grenade explosions, never used to in ME1/2
trainer is not working anymore. New Patch out, so trainer must be updated. Anyway....would be nice some credit thingy in MP xD
Keep oing a good job, hugs!
quote by neo7 moderator-Bioware should not have given the option to buy an advantage in the first place. It ruins the multi-player experience. Nonetheless, it is against our policy to use the trainer in that manner and if we find out, we will revoke your access to this trainer or terminate your account.