Killing Floor Discussion
I know Neo7 told to use the main thread... but how? its closed.
I already tried everything and still get General protection fault!
anyone got a workaround? Its clear some people still have the problem. So PLEASE don't close this thread.
Unfortunately something on your system is wrong and we cannot deduce anything from a general protection fault error. This error occurs when a program attempts to use the CPU architect in a way that it was not meant to handle. The most common reasons include:
1. The program attempts to use computer resources in a way that it should not supposed to be. This can include attempting to write to NX marked bits in the CPU to misuse of privileged memory (an analogy would be attempting using your car's engine directly to charge a cell phone instead of plugging it in from the inside).
2. The program does not have sufficient privileges (happens often when a program running in user mode tries to invoke a kernel mode action).
Using a different version of the game can cause a conflict with trainer operation in which it performs actions differently to accomplish the same thing (and these differences would be enough to cause the fault since trainers need precision when injecting their code into the game).
Please refer to the troubleshooting guide for more troubleshooting steps.
" Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6002)
CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2494 MHz with 2027MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT (8562)
General protection fault!
History: FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free "
I have zero conflicting programs running, and the game runs fine without the trainer. Never had an issue like this before.
no firewall it is cut off in the services
and crashes as soon as i hit ready as the others are saying
I hope theres an update soon, i wanted to smash those christmas achievements!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem