Assassin´s Creed: Revelations Discussion
Especially by the "Super Stealth" feature.
Some trainers are really impressive, keep it up!
people there are now THREE versions of this game out there. telling me stuff doesn't work is only part of the problem.
1) which version of the game are you using (steam, retail, 'other')
2) are you patched? where did you get your patch? what is your patch version?
3) can you send a savegame for me to test this on? otherwise i have no way to check it here since you might be on mission 200 5 hours ahead of me, etc.
also, keep in mind we do not OWN the retail version, and often that .exe is packed, which is almost impossible for me to examine it and if i can examine it, it wont run on top of my steam install, etc.. this makes it very complicated indeed to try and update/test certain versions.
[Edited by Caliber, 12/2/2011 7:15:35 AM]
2) As above, I patched the game - Ubisoft patcher did it.
3) I'll do it when I'll be back home tomorrow evening (in 24 hrs)
[Edited by Thorin49, 12/2/2011 9:56:07 AM]
Otherwise, still great work. All the cheats have been working fine for me. I purchased the game via steam and have updated via the ubisoft patcher.
I could send you a savegame with the progress such far...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.