Half-Life 2 Discussion
I never heard of Half-Life until after I started playing Far-Cry. HL2 and Far-Cry game out about the same time and both were considered great games. I had a ex-girlfriend who's previous beau had a LOT of games he left behind. Among them was HL-1 and HL-2. I've never played either one but I'm thinking of giving em a whirl. I know that both games require a download or something from STEAM? I've never doownloaded a game before and I've never used STEAM!!! My games are my own, I'm grown and pay for them either new or off the bay. With this in mind I've couple of questions.
1. Considering both games are "used" will I be able to register them with STEAM?
2. I'm running an old rig with XP and only 2 Gigs of RAM, can I run these games with this amount of firepower?
3. Are they worth playing?
4. Any other hints and help you can give would be appreciated.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem