Battlefield 3 Discussion
I found this thread via a Google search - I was having the same problems with that guy
I've created an account here just to give my input on what I just discovered that works...
1) When he first ambushes you and throws you to the ground, press [E] to get back up
2) When you're back up, press [LMB] repeatedly to block and then attack him
3) When you finally hit him to the floor, press [Space] repeatedly to lift him and throw him onto the train tracks
Hope this is right (let me know if it isn't) and of some help.
[Edited by hugehugh, 11/1/2011 9:07:25 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem