Dungeon Defenders Cheats
lol OMG what a joke-
With the addition of the new characters some of the addresses have been changed.
7.12 Patch 7.12 Discussion
* All: Likely fix for weapon-not-appearing-on-character issue under lossy-network conditions
* All: Redesigned the Adept animations
* All: Fixed bug where you could get someone else's Tavern dropped items in YOUR Tavern.
* All: Raised Mana Bank non-shop earnings Cap to 100,000,000
* All: Upgrading Projectile Speed now has a minimal impact on resale value.
* All: You can now hold "Alt" and click on another Hero Icon in the Hero Selection or Swapping UI to swap those two hero positions, so you can more easily organize your heroes into sets.
* All: All Chicken Pets standardized to 80 Upgrade Levels.
* All: Every slower swinging melee weapon now deals proportionally more damage! (as listed on their Damage Stat too). Is retroactive.
* All: Allowed players to create their own "Tavern Shop" with their items, set prices on those items, and then specifically list their game as an "AFK Shop" game. Added button to view the available DefendersStore.com Items along with the active "AFK Shops".
* All: Score indicator collapses the same-type labels onto each other, so if you kill 100 goblins before the score indicator has caught up, you get a "Killed 100 +100" message rather than 100 goblin kill messages. This makes the score indicator much more useful and timely
* All: Added a "Add to DefendersStore.com" button to the Item Box and Hero Shop, which enables you to post/updates your items to DefendersStore.com with one click directly from within the game! Also the Items automatically remove themselves from DefendersStore.com when they get sold from your shop!
* All: Keyboard-lockout after naming your game when using a Gamepad is fixed
* All: Countess "Joust" damage scales better (increased damage stat ramp by 20%), and another Countess "Joust" client issue fixed, and "Joust" now does scaled Weapon Elemental Damage as well. Countess "Call To Arms" radius raised and ally damage buff ramp increased 15%
* All: Players can now see sessions & join into Premium Missions that they do not own, yay!, though they can not save progress on those missions unless they own them (they can still earn items and such, just not store victory progress).
* DDDK: Total Conversions can now use custom Materials.
* All: Definitive Chicken-Pet 33% damage buff.
* PvE: Added 8-player Über Monster Fest! (as part of New Heroes Pack. Refer to 3 points above for how multiplayer on it will work)
* PvE: Dark Elf Warrior Damage to Towers reduced by 50%, and their Targeting Desirability to Towers reduced by 40%
* PvE: Adept "Instant Upgrade" can now also be used in the Build Phase, useful for time-limited missions, and reduced the cost of "Purity Bomb" to 200 Mana. Also, Instant-Upgrade can be used beyond Upgrade Level 5 to do an Instant Repair, at a high cost of Mana.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/30/2011 9:32:03 PM]
. Patch has been released
[Edited by DigitalIP, 12/1/2011 4:10:45 PM]
Upcoming (7.13) Patch Notes (ETA: 12/15/2011)
* Added Adjustable Camera Field-Of-View Options slider
* Fixed 1-byte Stat overflow bug, and Raised maximum Per-Item Hero/Defense Stat to 360 (not a total cap, just on each individual item, up from 126)
* Changed Pet XP earnings to 100% of earned XP, up from 50%
* Fixed a Secure-Trade failure bug
* Raised Level Cap to...
And plenty more to come
Cal/PWiz heres your chance for a trainer until it gets updated./