to be honest u r going to find quite a few conflicting opinions on this matter. for me...this patch did do away with most of the problems...a few bugs do remain. texture tearing doesn't happen to me at all now and the game does run smooth on 1920x1080 although i did update to the latest nVidia Beta Driver as well.
its not just some poping, i mean like you literally cannot tell where is what, to walk somewhere you have to look at the floor to kinda see where a wall starts or ends
i wish i could post a pic here
[Edited by cityinbetween, 10/18/2011 8:09:38 AM] [IMG]i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv44/Alexskob/Capture.png[/IMG]
[Edited by cityinbetween, 10/18/2011 8:10:08 AM]
oh my god. that does look bad. have u tried the following:
1. Install latest patch for the game. pls do i think it does help.
2. Update ur gfx card driver to the latest Beta driver for either nVidia or ATI.
3. here a link from a very helpful thread Link
try and do exactly what he's telling u to do. i'm sure u'll see a positive difference.
it changed it from unplayable to enjoyable
i believe AMD users r facing more problems
nvidia users r happy after patching the game
hell im able to max out everything on my laptop having an avg gpu gt 555m 3gb
[Edited by fatjivi, 10/23/2011 2:41:52 AM]
ID should finally get their Ass up and fix those ugly Textures Problems asap.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem