Might & Magic Heroes 6 Cheats
Using retail version 1.1.3 but using Win7 64Ultimate also.
- Pressing "*" will eventually crash the game in a weird way (Battle Screen -> Map Screen)
- Pressing "9" will result in a BSOD once the army stack numbers exceed 4k
- Restarting game and reloading saves will not clear the error
- Restarting campaign will cause the crash to occur in a random battle.
[Edited by corem1000, 10/14/2011 9:52:22 AM]
[Edited by corem1000, 10/14/2011 9:54:10 AM]
Pressing * will "crash" the game because * is, by default, hotkeyed to "Move to next town". Simply replace the * with something else on either the trainer or the Hotkeys option of the game and it will work.
And one time, no matter how many times I loaded, I couldn't move the camera around anymore until I restarted the whole game. >.>
Forgot to mention, Numpad 9 works perfectly fine for me. I had 3-4 armies running around with over 600 troops. Total. Overkill.
[Edited by Monkey007, 10/14/2011 11:48:04 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.