Orcs Must Die! Discussion
Mine has to be the Spring trap, never knew Orcs could fly!
5 of those things can take down an Ogre, no problem.
That is to say, you REALLY need those things on nightmare mode.
[Edited by Monkey007, 10/12/2011 8:22:43 AM]
1. No more preparation time, the moment you start the map you get the spellbook shoved in your face, and when you close it. 3...2...1.. START!
2. No more breaks every 3 rounds, EVERY wave starts after 3 seconds. (So you only have 3 seconds to remove traps if you made a mistake).
3. VERY few lives (Rift points), usually under 10.
4. The strongest enemies show up in the first few levels, 6 ogres charging you after 2-3 waves, etc.
Edit: Oh, and because there are no breaks every 3 rounds, your guardians (Archers, etc) no longer resurrect.
If they die, they stay dead the entire map, unless you quickly remove them during the 3 seconds of rest.
[Edited by Monkey007, 10/12/2011 8:31:13 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem