Also use the race certificate cheat in the new trainer version to upgrade your car all the way.
[Edited by stevep397, 10/15/2011 6:21:47 PM]
1) The game was made first for consoles and brought over to PC. iD feels that PC gaming just isn't what it used to be and will now be making games for consoles and porting to PC. BOOOO!
2) iD tried to make the game for PC be more compatible for the video cards and systems out there but in the end they're also blaming driver conflicts, the drivers out there for the cards just can't adequately do justice to the game, apparently.
I tried the AMD driver fix released myself but it didn't really fix anything, the game just sort of .. well, lagged, lagged so horribly that I couldn't even play, I just had to exit as soon as possible. It would seriously take me a couple of minutes just to move a few steps, it was just that laggy.
This is funny Becasue Pc gaming is on the rise and is predicted by Nvidea to surpass console gaming in a 2-3 years.
[Edited by SIL3NT-DE4TH, 10/15/2011 6:34:22 PM]
Thanks again JekaZ
[Edited by stevep397, 10/17/2011 1:37:43 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem