Never play racing games because of two broken hands, one broken thumb, one broken knuckle, and now its all come back to haunt me in the form of arthritius. So if you guys will have mercy on us older folks please create an option for the tokens. You guys have several people that fall into this group who are no longer 10 and loving it, but are the older generation and loving it; but with limits. I have tried killing the cars but all I ever got was boster tanks, got four of them now.
I feel your pain man, as a Quadriplegic I have to two finger type. Its not easy needing three or more to get things done. If it helps, know that it can be done without boost (Shift). Try using only the index fingers of each hand to drive, one for throttle/break the other for steering.
1. Get the bounty quest from Sally the bartender at Wellspring. She's inside the bar for all u slowpokes who didn't catch on to her name.
2. Go out and kill a bandit car. ANY bandit car. Take the left road as u come out of Wellspring and drive below the expressway. Almost guaranteed to bump into 1 or 2.
3. After you kill 1, check your inventory for a skull. That is the bounty item for Sally.
4. Now use the mega items option. You will see it has changed to 99.
5. Turn in the quest with Sally. Since she gives 1 race certificate per skull, you get 99 race certificates.
6. Repeat as necessary.. Or if you have CE, just search for the value and edit it. 4 byte integer. Easy stuff.
P.S. It is good to note that this is a continuous bounty, so even when u are doing other quests, whenever you pop into wellspring pop the mega item option and turn in 99 skulls to Sally. That way by the time you get ur next few vehicles u'd be pumped up full of certs, ready to pimp them out immediately. Hope this helps
[Edited by Pegusus, 10/6/2011 5:26:11 PM]
[Edited by Pegusus, 10/6/2011 5:30:33 PM]
[Edited by Aeterna85, 10/6/2011 6:11:27 PM]
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.