- Go to www.adobe.com/software/flash/about
- Right-click on the Flash object, then select Settings.
- A small box will appear that says Adobe Flash Player Settings.
- Un-check "Enable Hardware Acceleration"
This should fix your problem.
If you update your flash player and the problem occurs again, just try to do the steps above and it will fix it
Thanks guys for your help!
I will test I.E. soon. *cross fingers*
This fixed the problem for me which got me so frustrated lol
[Edited by darwish2k8, 9/26/2011 6:27:39 AM]
If unchecking hardware acceleration fixes the problem, it usually means one of these things:
1. Your graphics card is not capable of hardware acceleration
2. Your graphics drivers are not compatible (need to be updated)
3. Your graphics card settings (via your driver's control panel) are set improperly.
I suppose that my graphic card is pretty old since I have my PC for 4-5 years. I think i was tryig to update it someday, but i couldn't find any working link...
I have an ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO version 8.401.0.0 (OS: WinXP SP3 32-bit)