Dead Island Discussion
Go to the bar, either in chap. 1 or 2 beginning and you'll find a dead gun inside of the bar slumped down with an i.d. and a revolver (most of the time) usually has about 5 shots.
now comes the fun part....
open up cheat-engine search for 5 (or however much ammo it has) using 4 bytes as a value type. then once you find the long list of identical numbers:
1. go back in game and shot the gun once bringing the ammo down to 4 (presumably)
2. go back to cheat engine and select "decreased value by..." and type 1 in the field, then hit "next scan"
3. rise and repeat until you are left with about 1 bullet left.
You should find 3 identical values and one other. the games ammo seems to use 3 different addresses for ammo. edit one of the 3 identical addresses and the rest will change as-well.
So for example, i did all the above until i was down to 1 bullet. cheat-engine showed 4 remaining addresses, 3 identical ones, and one that was dynamic and changed from 0 to 1 sporadically. I edited one of the 3 identical numbers and changed it to 500. Now i have 500 bullets
[Edited by Kalorexoc, 9/7/2011 5:18:09 AM]
either way i sent it via the submit option, hope it helps!
[Edited by Kalorexoc, 9/7/2011 4:52:33 PM]
[Edited by Kalorexoc, 9/7/2011 5:18:12 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem