Hello, Zackman, King of Cheathappens here. I just made this topic for the youth of CHU. 6 years ago I too roamed the message boards of cheathappens as a young lad and had no one as powerful as myself to guide me.
So here's some pro tips:
1. Always be respectful to all the moderators, founders, and Zackman. CHU is a very respectful community.
2. Be nice to your parents. It may not seem important now, but they have all the $$$. Stay loyal to them and acquire currency over time. Its worth it to keep your mouth shut sometimes when neccesary.
3. Try to keep as healthy of a diet as possible. Eat at least 3 meals a day.
4. Excercise regularly. It pays off. Jog/Run/Walk. Google how to do squats. It stimulates your growth. Do proper push ups and sit ups. Just stay healthy, its all about making it a routine, then it's easy. Over time you WILL realize it pays off and improves your overall life and mood. Don't get into weight lifting at too young of an age.
5. Never get too caught up in social drama at school, in the end it means nothing. Be wary of putting personal information on social networking sites like Myspace Facebook or Twitter. Technology is scary sometimes. Do not trust anyone. Stay in your lane and maintain a positive and healthy mindset. Realize being self aware and thinking can greatly improve the over all status of your life.
6. Don't drink alcohol. It's not cool and its over rated. It doesn't feel that good. The getting sick and having a hangover is one of the worst feelings in the world. Smoke medical cannabis LEGALLY if anything and your parents allow.
Much luv to all the youth of Cheathappens. Cheathappens is a holy ground and will remain so as long as I am here. Which will be for all eternity. STAY POSITIVE YOU ONLY LIVE ONE LIFE