Deus Ex: Human Revolution Discussion
I read more than a couple of datapad/emails where they talking about developing a nanotech solution to augmentation instead of the current bio-mechanical one...
...as soon as i read it, i started thinking 'sequel', if only to tie up Jensen's plotlines and introduce some of Denton's...
Yep thats what am hoping they will do. I want to see Unatco be founded then you start playing for Unatco then ya see Thingy from the first one appeer.
Now to invisible war. game They destroyed it with that game. Graphics etc etc was rubbish. Did not even like the story line in it.
They could always pull a trick like Invisible War did where somehow pieces of all of Deus Ex's endings all came together at once.
Right now what they've done with this is exactly what a good prequel is supposed to do: Add some great dimension and depth to the source material before it and lays groundwork to move forward and expand.
I love this game. I am excited to see where this series goes next.
However, the station /was/ extremely damaged with all that chaos, and she might think she doesn't have anywhere else to go given how she worked in the enemy camp for so long and helped Hugh, or.. she could be trying to get beneath the conspiracy to help Adam.
I wouldn't try to say that cinematics determines one thing or another, try keeping an open mind, they'll probably try to surprise us all.
1. Side with Taggart and the Illuminati - never going to happen, even though the Illuminati stay in power regardless.
2. Side with Darrow and likely send technology into a new dark age - this may be the truth, but also not gonna happen, considering he agrees with augmentation and what it's done for people like war vets.
3. Side with Sarif and lie to the world about what happened, why, and who was behind it - while Jensen agree's with augmentations, I don't believe he'd manipulate the entire world like that, nor blame it all on Taggart and Humanity Front, as much as Taggart is a douche, AND all of the other consequences of this choice.
Which leaves only option 4, and I believe Jensen would rather sacrifice himself and the others, than live with one of the other choices.
Don't forget that as much as they don't actually matter or count towards the endgame, you do get different choices throughout the game. You may have made different choices than I, thus making your Jensen, and the decisions he'd make, different from mine. That's the beauty of decisions in games, even if they don't truly matter in the end.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem