Deus Ex: Human Revolution Discussion
Version is 1.622
Besides that everything works fine. And no i don't have any A/V Software running etc.
1) Looping 'F1 activated' sound when activting the trainer. Cleansed the running programs and found 'Quicktime player' to be the culprit, not antivirus (I am using norton 360). Solution: turn it off to startup, rebooted and viola!
2) Inv max items cheats. In relation to the weapons glitch, all I did was to drop the weapons, then pressed the 'max cheat' button, then repicked the weapons. In case of the using this on the weapon upgrades, do it one weapon at a time. if you use the above, you will not need to set items back to one.
3) Sprint. I am on .22 version and using the .22 trainer as well. I confirm it does not work, but worked before I fully upgarded my augs. I think someone pointed out it could be due to 'lung enhancement' aug, not the leg one. However, I do not generally find the need to sprint at all.
In regards to the 'Max item' cheat, for me at least, it does not seem to work on the 'Stop virus software'. Again, no consequences as I have unlimited nuke software!
this problem had been stated atleast half a dozen times now. Take the first option to become immune to gas, but dont take the upgrades. There is no goign back, so you will haev to reload a previous save.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.