Deus Ex: Human Revolution Cheats
Sorry to tell you, but developers can - and he did. PM me and I'll tell you the ending then if you are such the optimist. LOL
And no I don't want this place to shutdown PWizard!
Lastly no I didn't do an all-nighter. I played 11 hours, I didn't get it on the 21st, and download 8 gigs that fast. Also it's not OUT in America. Comes out 23rd. So if you are implying I bought it on STEAM, then answer this: how did it unlock for me before the 21st on STEAM ? Lol Come on man. It comes out in 15 HOURS on Steam in THE U.S.
Also see this image: s1.postimage.org/mqnnez52v/DXHR2.jpg
[Edited by Tnor, 8/22/2011 10:00:23 AM]
Developers/Publisher can change the release date of a title on steam yes, but they can't give people exclusive access to the titles before everyone else on steam.
The only way you could have gotten the extra data to finalise an installation from a pre-load on steam is if you had access to it solely which steam wouldn't put on their servers as others could easily grab it also through other means :P
I dunno man it just sounds dodgey what you are trying to imply but that is me always the one to find a loophole in things.
Instead of telling people the ending, you could just always show your steam profile
EDIT: Oh yeah forgot... empty your damn inbox, you always send pm's without it cleaned out making it impossible to send back when you send one. lol
[Edited by DABhand, 8/22/2011 10:03:58 AM]
Like i said: "1 week early through a special account Steam gives developers".
Also not sure how you are making this assumption as fact: "Developers/Publisher can change the release date of a title on steam yes, but they can't give people exclusive access to the titles before everyone else on steam."
Do you work AT Valve? Because clearly they did in my case. And no - it was not on my personal account. Like I said. It could also be different servers than people use to pre-load. There's a loophole to think about.
Besides the point, I'm trying to tell people it's so damn intense if you don't cheat. And it's a game thats not overly frustrating where you "need" god mode. Health regenerates automatically. Just don't stand and get shot at.
[Edited by Tnor, 8/22/2011 10:14:04 AM]
1. Developer sanctioned account??? Developers have no final say on how steam accounts are run. I doubt the peeps at Valve take orders from Eidos Montreal :P
2. If the final part of data for the pre-load is available to these "Developer sanctioned accounts" then it is just as easy to pull some trick to grab the data for normal accounts. So people can get early.
3. Since you edited your post since I started posting, Publisher and Developers can say to Valve... "Hey we decided to push the release a day or two early, pop up the data needed". But they can't give access to anything before hand on steam as I have said they don't own steam and they don't run it.
4. Sure you can't show it? Or is it because its an emulated server account from one of the multitudes of steam emulators out there?
Dunno man it sounds more and more suspect.
[Edited by Tnor, 8/22/2011 10:17:32 AM]
No one said they take orders - it is an agreement they have.
2. What trick? Are you HIGH? What trick seriously? No tell me, please. What trick. So someone downloads the whole thing (after cracking Steam preload encryption) THEN cracks the game to run? LOL
3. As I also said, steam can and DID.
4. Yes I can't show it. I don't know what an "emulated server account is" but I think that's you speaking nonsense. PM me for the ending. I'll have a pleasure ruining it for you LOL But of course, lo and behold you won't. But yet you're so adamant I don't have it. Let me end all your suspects, and just tell you the ending. LOL or what should i do...take a screenshot of me on the PC at a later level? the account wont even let me add friends.
[Edited by Tnor, 8/22/2011 10:20:54 AM]
Oh also - no one said "final part of preload" You keep ignoring the fact I said they could be on 2 DIFFERENT servers ON STEAM, just to make it convenient for yourself.
[Edited by Tnor, 8/22/2011 10:21:40 AM]
Or I could use my @eagames.com email addy and ask Valve on their take on these "Developer approved accounts", since I do work for EA Games now
Maybe you are getting mixed up on "Steam Developer Accounts" that are for people who use Valve's SDK to make their own stuff, like Gary's Mod etc.