Diablo 3 Discussion
[Edited by Rabidd, 5/9/2012 4:53:53 AM]
I am a fan of both earlier series...
I don't mind the online function.. at least my characters are safe'ish.
But back to talking to everyone else :P
People forget this is what they cried for years ago when they complained about copy protections not being suitable for their systems with some hardware and software conflicts and they would rather have online checks..
And when they get it they cry about it...
To be honest people just want to moan for the sake of moaning, cause their lives are boring or something :P
a) A true single player mode exists
b) Trainers can be used
But all signs so far seem to be contrary to what I want so probably no.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Enhanced Character Speed (IMPROVED)
• Reveal Map
+ 2 more options