Finaly since the bugs crashes and go on were insane, but thats what you get for hyping up a game thats buggy.
Ok the trainer with version 1.0 worked flawless, so thank you CH for another grait release!
Dirt 3 just been updated ( i needed to update the game )
I figured this out bc i was thrown of the MP everytime and GFWL updated automaticly
So again before saying the trainer doesnt work, wait for CAL or any other trainermaker to update the trainer
Triggy-finger, could you check in game exe if it is patched? Sometime, GFWL update could be security only with minor or no change in game exe.
[Edited by Blackmustang, 5/31/2011 6:36:29 PM]
Another reason why i know its patched its because the dvd-fix from direct2drive doesnt work anymore so yes its patched.
the patch is 613Mb large and these are the fixes ( found on steam :P )
• Time of day and weather options are now correctly saved within Jam Session save/restore slots.
• Fixed an occasional loading screen hang which could leave the player with a black screen.
• Fixed a soft lock when removing the Ethernet cable on some screens during a LAN session.
• Battersea Compound – Parking Lot environment updated to ensure that smash blocks are always present.
• Resolved specific instances of the player being able to drive into areas of crowd.
• Corrected a rare issue with online staggered start team events which could lead to incorrect team scoring.
• Fixed a very rare physics issue which could lead to the player’s vehicle falling through the world.
• Fixed two graphics issues which could lead to a crash when changing resolution or resizing the windowed game to a height of 0 pixels.
• Resolved an issue preventing Player 2 from re-binding their controls if using a keyboard within a split-screen event.
• Fixed an issue which, in specific circumstances, could lead to a spectator seeing incorrect progress during a multiplayer Transporter event.
• Minor corrections to track boundary and reset lines.
• Fixed an issue which will occasionally cause the green ‘infected’ effect to be applied to the player’s car during loading between Outbreak events.
• ‘World Record’ and ‘Personal Best’ symbols now correctly appear within all circuit-based time trial events.
• Correction to particle behaviour during high speed collisions, avoiding any instances of them spawning in the wrong direction.
• Minor finish line adjustments to avoid the possibility of bypassing them in some routes.
• Fixed an issue which lead to the driver’s hands clipping when in the interior camera ‘brace’ position.
• Resolved an issue which would occasionally prevent the ‘World Tour’ tetras from spinning within the front end.
• Resolved an issue which could lead to some vehicle cards flickering within the front end vehicle select screens.
• Adjusted a small number of text references and menu options for the ‘VIP Pack’, which should be referred to as the ‘Free Car Pack’ for PC.
• Various stability fixes
im not sure if this is the large fix, but well figure out.
Weard though ppl had so much trouble with this game while i just could play all the time.
But apart from that it was needed.
[Edited by Triggy-finger, 5/31/2011 7:11:15 PM]
[Edited by Triggy-finger, 5/31/2011 7:13:35 PM]
I'm realized that Steam did patched Dirt 3 and you are correct about one on that.
Many people from Steam forum said that patched Dirt 3 is nothing because they won't fix the Directx 11 bugs.
Finally, I found out that rest of bugs that I experienced from this game was Directx 11 issue so I switched to Directx 9.
Fans and cheat users;
I would strongly suggest that you respect the people behind CH and asking them a milion time to patch the cheats already and making smart remarks to them isnt clever.
Bc from getting banned they will simply make no trainers for a demanding game anymore.
I'm seeing more and more threads being closed with a reply from Pwizard that he wont patch trainers anymore because some of the dumbest topics and serious lame replies.
Keep in mind that the mind behind CH is working his ass off and we *users* have to respect their work!
Im here for many many years now and always happy with their policy.
If you ask me they will stop if we dont think before we act.
Pwizard and Cal keep up the good work and just ignore those who want to spoil, crack or rip your work
Those who support this thumb this up.
Im getting sick seeing replies demoting CH and complaining all day long.
[Edited by Triggy-finger, 5/31/2011 7:19:01 PM]
Hello, they won't stop their work to create a trainer because of irresponsibility members don't know about what they are doing with trainer and they rather to delete or lock the thread. There are a lot of educated members that who knows to get trainer works.
I know about create a trainer is hardworking and could be very frustrated, depending on games and none of trainers are perfect. Thanks to Cal for hardworking with trainers for most games.
• Pause Timers
• Unlimited Flashbacks
+ 7 more options