regarding the trainer working/not working.
1) trainer is made with STEAM version of game
2) game is at v1.0.4 on STEAM
3) trainer looks for code signatures and if it finds them all it reports 'activated'. if it doesn't find them, it reports 'deactivated' after a short while.
4) if the code isn't being found, it means that the trainer/game do not match, or the code has not been created by the game yet so remember to:
a) activate trainer IN THE GAME not at main menu
b) move around a bit and open your inventory a few times (ESC key) before activating
c) make sure nothing is blocking the trainer (antivirus, etc.)
d) if you ran a hax0r trainer lately on your machine it may have screwed up our trainer and other trainers.
e) if all else fails, make sure to stop the game, and then restart it before trying the trainer again (i.e. shut both game and trainer off and retry)
I have no other suggestions, since it works here on all test machines with no problems-
i JUST TESTED the trainer here with no problems on this machine on STEAM 1.0.4 version of game to make the new options on this trainer-
[Edited by TheThing2010, 6/23/2011 1:14:49 PM]
The trainer leaves 7 files in Temp:
I have had one instance of the trainer working and then not, after removing these files functionality was restored.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem