Anomaly: Warzone Earth Discussion
1) Download and install Artmoney
2) Start the game, start any mission
3) Deploy any unit, so the mission has started (i.e. when you can exit the tactical view - you can take the cheapest unit, so that you'll have some funds left - makes it easier to find the money value)
4) Pause and alt-tab to Windows
5) Start Artmoney -> Select the game process in the process list
6) Select search: the game stores the money value in two different places - in exact values (search for "exact value" and the amount of money you currently have) as a 4 byte float (select custom, and deselect all but 4 byte float)
7) Wait for the search to complete
8) If you've got more than two values; alt-tab back to the game, and do whatever you wish to change the money value in the game
9) Pause and alt-tab back to Windows and Artmoney
10) Select filter: enter the new current money value in the box and press the filter/search button
11) Jump to 7 and repeat to 11 until you have only got two values left, these are the money values
12) Select and double-click on them, they'll appear in the right window
13) Alter both of them to something higher than what you've currently got
14) Freeze the values! This makes sure the game doesn't rectify them before it has acknowledged them
15) Alt-tab back to the game, buy something (you'll see that the money value has gone up to what you set it to)
16) As soon as you're done, alt-tab back and unfreeze the values (to avoid any potential problems - and to enable you to earn more funds during the mission)
I've noticed that the position of one of the two values are likely mission specific - whereas the other one rarely (it does, I haven't figured out what causes it though) changes.
Therefore, you'll have to repeat steps 6 through 17 every new mission. (Didn't take really long for me, and I haven't got a super computer, so it should be pretty fast.)
[Edited by PeTTs0n, 4/11/2011 9:59:38 PM]
I have tried everything as you laid it out above, and just cannot seem to get my variables locked in for editing. I have been trying for over a week now.
Guess I will just have to be patient and wait for the wizards here at CH to come up with a trainer...
i have tryed find some working pointer and may send you a exempel trainer made from cheatengine then we cant find any trainer done.
[Edited by Knatte_Anka, 6/8/2011 6:00:18 AM]
Cheers for this!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem