As you wander deeper and deeper into the old quarter, it begins to drizzle. You quickly run to find shelter as the rain picks up strength. You notice a light coming from inside an old builing and walk towards it. The sign above the door reads: The Lingua Latina Pub, which is Latin for the Off Topic Pub.
Welcome to the Off-Topic pub. This is somewhat of an RP, where you can talk to other users and, well, RP. I figured this may help increase activity a bit. Use the standard ** when performing an action and otherwise have fun.
1. No FLAMING or FLAMEBAITING
2. No TROLLING or TROLLFEEDING/BAITING
3. Please try to keep things within the pub and surrounding area.
4. You are welcome to apply for a job opening as long as somebody else has not taken it already. See the job board below.
5. No GODMODDING. If you godmod and just destroy/kill everything then we will simply ignore you.
6. Adhere to all other basic CH rules and TOS
Any suggestions for more job openings are welcome
So without further ado, I welcome you into the Lingua Latina Pub. Please make yourself at home.
[Edited by Rise_Against, 4/9/2011 10:19:53 AM]
[Edited by Rise_Against, 4/15/2011 5:58:48 AM]
*Takes seat at bar shaking with Sheen*
*Order 14 Yeager bombs*
It's latin. So if you wanna know what it is in enlgish, use google translator (that's what i used to translate it)
I came across the word whilst looking for another word for "Troll" but bouncer works too.
And Bartender is "Vinarius"
[Edited by Unbreakable, 4/11/2011 7:06:32 PM]